Reliable High-Speed Internet for BusinessesWith Collins, you get more than a high-speed internet connection. We also provide around-the-clock support and service level commitments. You can count on Collins to be responsive to your needs.
Collins Gives You More
Features & Benefits
- Easy Setup: You set the installation date, and Collins will install your equipment and help you get connected.
- Reliable & Secure: We monitor the network all day, every day, so your connection is always safe and ready to go.
- Static IPs: There’s no need to go through a third-party for static IPs. We can help with that too.
- Email Services: You can get professional email accounts for your employees with Collins business internet.
- Around-the-Clock Support: If you call in, you’ll be routed to our dedicated team of business support experts. We’re here 24/7 for our business customers.
Compare Collins Business Internet Packages
Collins Business Internet5M
- Get 5M Download & 5M Upload Speeds, Guaranteed!
Collins Wireless Internet12M
- Get 12M Download & 10M Upload Speeds, Guaranteed!
Collins Business Internet25M
- Get 25M Download & 10M Upload Speeds, Guaranteed!
Installation $300 +tax
Router $75.00 +tax
Static IP Addresses $10 /mo
Services are not available in all areas and some restrictions apply. Actual internet speeds may vary depending on your computer or mobile device’s capability and the number of devices accessing the internet at once. Higher speeds may also be impacted by third-party equipment such as your router or the limitations of wireless technology. A high speed router is required for 25M internet speeds.
Internet Coverage Area
We offer Wireless Internet Service in Gillette, Rozet, Wright, Moorcroft, Pine Haven, Sundance, Newcastle, Buffalo and Sheridan Wyoming.
We have towers that reach many rural areas, including Freedom Hills, 8-Mile and Nicolson’s Little Farm.
Services may not be available in all areas and may require a line-of-sight evaluation before installation. Contact our Internet Sales Team directly at (307) 685-8828 to see if your business location can receive Collins Internet.
When you partner with Collins Business and our fixed monthly cost Customer Care Plans, our technical staff become an extension of your business.
Still Have More Questions?
Because there is no one-size-fits-all solution, we’re here to help you determine what your needs might be. Contact our Customer Account Executive today.
Working for You 24/7
We understand that your operations are a top priority. Our support services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always just a phone call away.